Tina Miller's Online Journal

This is Tina Miller's Online Journal...your one stop for the most updated information about Professional Golfer, Tina Miller.

Monday, March 20, 2006

DURAMED FUTURES GREATER TAMPA Recap

Hey,

This past weekend I played in the Greater Tampa Futures Tournament at Summerfield Golf Course in Riverview Fla (say that 10x fast, haha). I shot 70, 72, 73. The par was 71 so I finished 2 over for the event. I was pretty upset with my final round just because I doubled my 17th hole and missed an easy birdie opportunity on the 18th. I pulled my tee shot on 17 and was left behind a small tree. I tried to pull it around the tree, trying to make a miracle "Tiger Woods" shot and hit the tree. Then I played smart and chipped out, hit it to 5 ft, and lipped the bogey putt... I can't complain too much because I made another cut, which means another paycheck. I also moved up from 54 to 37 on the money list and top 5 in the Rookie of the Year race. I am also happy because I hit more greens this week and my putting, with the Heavy Putter, has continued to improve. I had two 3-putts all week...which I should have none, but it is better than last year! Also I feel more confident in my swing coming down the final stretch of holes. I look forward to the rest of the season out on the Duramed FUTURES Tour and hope to keep on moving on up!

I now have about 2 weeks off before I fly up to Lafayette, LA. I will definitely be working hard on some fine tuning before I leave FL for a long time. I also want to check out Islands of Adventure or Busch Gardens because I need some thrill rides!!!

Well thats all for now. Till next time :)

Oh and I auditioned for the next Big Break (VI)....so maybe I will be on who knows!