Tina Miller's Online Journal

This is Tina Miller's Online Journal...your one stop for the most updated information about Professional Golfer, Tina Miller.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Can you pack your life into a suitcase?

This is how I feel right now. Lots of clothes and one little suitcase sits on my bed. I am preparing to pack for pretty much the entire season of golf, on the FUTURES tour, so that means for the rest of the year. I have to pack for all conditions: Cold, Hot, and Pro-Am parties, workout clothes, shampoo conditioner, straightener, blowdryer, golf clothes, regular clothes... it sounds like not that much, but it is going to be hella hard to zip up my case. Before I start updating you on some things, I just want to say thank you to all the people in the Clermont/W. Orlando area who allowed me to practice at their facilities. Without them, I would have no where to play golf. They include: Roger and the staff at Stoneybrook West, Jim and the staff of Legends GC, and finally Adam and the staff of Kings Ridge. Thank you SO much!

Ok. Now for the updates. Last week I finally got a car! I got a 2003 Saturn VUE. That is going to be my home away from home once May rolls around. I bought it down at Esserman Nissan, in Miami. The process was vitrually painless and very easy! Thanks to the guys at Esserman for all their help with the purchase :)

I also spent a day with my brother at Disney. He is at school in Gainesville, FL and we went to Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios. I absolutely love the Aerosmith Rockin' RollerCoaster :) I LOVE rollercoasters!!! My favorite is probably still Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, but Rockin Roller Coaster is REALLY a close 2nd. Other than that I have been just relaxing, working out moderately and of course practicing, but not over-doing it. It will be a long time out on the road and I do not need to burnout before the season even begins.

I love to watch that show Deal or No Deal. I think I am now addicted to that, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Houswives and Big Break V. I can't wait for the new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm to start then I will have pretty much every day covered!

Ok well that is it for now. Keep your eyes out for the GOLF CHANNEL everyday....starting tomorrow...I will be in a HEAVY PUTTER infomercial :) I am real excited about that!!! It is a great putter and I completely believe in it! Off to Louisiana tomorrow evening for the event so till next time!