Tina Miller's Online Journal

This is Tina Miller's Online Journal...your one stop for the most updated information about Professional Golfer, Tina Miller.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Website coming...

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know the new website should launch the end of the week!!! www.tinamillergolf.com I am so excited. It is such a nice page and the people at AWS (Athlete Web Services) are amazing!!! They did the website just how I wanted it and took my idea and ran with it. You will be able to see some pictures, read my journal, and also listen to my new podcasts...

I also did a segment for the www.floridagolfconnection.com It is a weekly show on SunSports (our Fox Sports Network here in FL). It should air soon and if it doesnt it will definitely be on their website for you to view. I had a lot of fun filming the show and the golf tips that will run throughout the season.

Till next time...keep on swingin'